Sunday, August 29, 2004

I Am The World

Them's big words for someone who feels like there's an acorn in her gums. I stumbled across this What tarot card are you? thingee and that's what it had to say. Just remember, if you try it and it also says You Are The World, I will not sing "We Are The World" with you. Not even at drunken karaoke. Not more than two verses, definitely not.

I am The World

The World represents the moments when we feel fulfilled and blessed and all that goes into them. It is a very positive sign that you are in a position to realize your heart's desire. What that is for you depends on the situation, but it will always feel great. Remember, though, that Card 21 is a symbol of active contribution and service. To hold the World in our hands, we must give of ourselves to it. That is the source of true happiness.

For a full description of your card and other goodies, please visit LearnTarot.com


What tarot card are you? Enter your birthdate.

Month: Day: Year:



Notably, this blog was named The World According To Me well before this tarot came up as The World. So, if I = The World, then The World According To Me = Me According to Me. Or, The World According To The World. Ack. My brain hurts now. Psychologically, I don't know if I am ready to be the world. Sounds like a lot of responsibility and bagillions of annoying i-dottings & t-crossings. True happiness sounds good though.

Otherwise, my debriefing session at the CIA went smoothly. After endlessly sitting under hot lights, with sharp evil looking instruments hovering menacingly over my face, I cracked and told them everything I know about the department of homeland security.

"Eeesh schtoopid."

I vaugely recall being told (in ghostly voice)

"Don't go into the light"
or it might have been,

"Let the nurse have the suction straw"
Afterwards my memory was wiped of the event with nanonic tooth implants.

Hmm. Maybe I really was at the dentist as S says I was? Chalk up one more lost day to halcion, dental wonder drug. A fun time was had by all, or so I have had to be told. Hmph! Or maybe... that's what they want me to believe. I woke up at home, 2PM Friday, and asked S if I had overslept and missed my dental appt? Nope, he said, we went. Indeed I have a shiny new crown tooth where the little chicklet looking temporary had been. I would like to tell you more, but apparently, that's classified.

4 Comments:

At August 29, 2004 at 11:21 AM, Blogger yqbear said...

Here is my tarot card.

I am The LoversThe Lovers often refers to a relationship that is based on deep love - the strongest force of all. The relationship may not be sexual, although it often is or could be. More generally, the Lovers can represent the attractive force that draws any two entities together in a relationship - whether people, ideas, events, movements or groups.

 
At September 7, 2004 at 8:42 AM, Blogger Sandi said...

I am The Emperor

The Emperor represents structure, order and regulation - forces to balance the free-flowing, lavish abundance of the Empress. He advocates a four-square world where trains are on time, games are played by rules, and commanding officers are respected. In chaotic situations, the Emperor can indicate the need for organization. Loose ends should be tied up, and wayward elements, harnessed. In situations that are already over-controlled, he suggests the confining effect of those constraints.

Yeah, sure sounds like me, all 4-square and respectful of authority. Actually, I read further down the page, and it says it doesn't necessarily represent me, but a different way I could look at something. I for sure could use some organization.

Just to post here, I ended starting my own blog. You can find it at mymoveablefeast.blogspot.com. I think. As soon as I've actually posted something.

 
At October 20, 2004 at 8:52 AM, Blogger Robin said...

Hmmm......I am the world too!
My husband Rich reads tarot so I will have to see what else he has to say about this.

On another note, somewhere along the way (maybe on The Zero Boss???) someone commented about you talking about Israel.Did you write about that somewhere? I lived there for 2 years and I am always interested in reading what other people wrote about their experience.
Months ago I wrote a post called, "A Kibbutz in America," which was my dream of bringing that life here. Can you tell me what the title of your post is?
Thanks,
Robin
ccjellybeans@comcast.net
http://ccjellybeans.blogspot.com

 
At October 26, 2005 at 7:20 AM, Blogger Mike said...

tarot gratuito information is so hard to find. Well there is plenty of information out there abouttarot gratuito but I think I found the best at tarot gratuito. Thanks for your blog though and congratulations.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home