Wednesday, October 20, 2004

I am a slimy mollusc

Item #3672 on the list of "Things I Never Thought I Would Say"

I am a Slimy Mollusc.

I registered a few weeks ago at Truth Laid Bear, who tracks a huge ecosystem of blogs. I saved the link and decided to wait a while and check back to see if I could announce that I was an Insignificant Microbe. I had a little speech prepared about typing with cilia, fun with pseudopods, the cruelty of water filters, and the proud ancient heritage of microbes. So, I thought, with surprising response to my Theory of Arguments and having just won Blogging For Books, it was time to check the ecosystem.

I am a Slimy Mollusc.

Four very nice people linked to my blog. I am a slimy mollusc! A blip on the radar! A footprint in the blogsand! Say it with me now, I am a slimy mollusc!

::::::::::::Tucking into my shell now and scampering away:::::::::::::

1 Comments:

At November 5, 2004 at 1:08 PM, Blogger Martyr73 said...

Where have you been? You're all the way up to "Crunchy Crustacean" now! Congratulations.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home