Wednesday, October 20, 2004

I am a slimy mollusc

Item #3672 on the list of "Things I Never Thought I Would Say"

I am a Slimy Mollusc.

I registered a few weeks ago at Truth Laid Bear, who tracks a huge ecosystem of blogs. I saved the link and decided to wait a while and check back to see if I could announce that I was an Insignificant Microbe. I had a little speech prepared about typing with cilia, fun with pseudopods, the cruelty of water filters, and the proud ancient heritage of microbes. So, I thought, with surprising response to my Theory of Arguments and having just won Blogging For Books, it was time to check the ecosystem.

I am a Slimy Mollusc.

Four very nice people linked to my blog. I am a slimy mollusc! A blip on the radar! A footprint in the blogsand! Say it with me now, I am a slimy mollusc!

::::::::::::Tucking into my shell now and scampering away:::::::::::::

2 Comments:

At November 5, 2004 at 1:08 PM, Blogger Martyr73 said...

Where have you been? You're all the way up to "Crunchy Crustacean" now! Congratulations.

 
At January 29, 2006 at 6:16 AM, Blogger business cash advancebe9 said...

Powerful blog. The site was incredible and will be
back again! Web surfing helps to find good blogs like
this one.
Stop by and visiit my gsis cash advance blog!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home