Sunday, November 21, 2004

Help a fellow blogger - vital bath towel poll

Tonight's post has musical accompaniment while you contemplate your role in the advancement of knowledge.

Baby I got the love Baby I got the power Come on, girl and rock my world And my funky towel...

Fellow blogger ccjellybeans has asked for our help. As we all plunge into the deep end of the holiday pool, she found herself at a recent family gathering when a conversation that was minding its own business suddenly took an alarming turn. A random comment became fodder for conversation, then argument, then heated debate. She needs our input, needs scientific research in order to craft a way out of the endless loop of "No, my way!" "No!! My way!!" that is threatening her family's every gathering.

This research is vital.

See the poll in the right sidebar "Bath Towel Poll."

Thank you for your help in making the world a better place.
Wait-
What? You want the results of the 80's movie poll that used to be on the right sidebar? Here ya go. The favorite 80's movie of my *vast* readership is:
Heathers!
Damn I love you guys.
Our love is G-d, let's go get a slushie. How very!

1 Comments:

At November 22, 2004 at 6:55 PM, Blogger Robin said...

Thanks Lilly! You even made this goofy survey sound like an interesting story! You're the best!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home