Sunday, December 05, 2004

The Alchera Project: December - The Land of Nog

.
.
\ /
-- * --
/ \
All
I want for
Xmas is love
and health and
happiness. And uh
maybe a pair of comfy
warm socks but not wool.
And maybe a whole day with
my family, retelling the old stories
we love so much. And chocolate. Got
to have the chocolate. And a trip. Italy or
Scotland. Someplace I've never been before.
And a monkey who wears a fez and makes cute
sounds and cleans and makes great grilled cheeses.
Oh! And a bioport so I can plug into the net right from
my hypothalamus.
Why, yes.
I did try
the nog.
Why do
you ask?
.
.
.
.
This month's submission to The Alchera Project, a "concrete poem" in the shape of a Christmas tree.

2 Comments:

At December 9, 2004 at 5:30 PM, Blogger Sandi said...

I love you, Lil. Really. Your words should be heard by the masses. Outside in the Real World. Seriously.

Thanks a bunch for coming to my show, by the way.

 
At December 11, 2004 at 12:04 PM, Blogger Robin said...

You are so clever and witty and funny. I love this!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home