Thursday, June 02, 2005

David - Do Not Read This Post!

This is a fair warning to my brother, David.

DO NOT READ THIS POST. Yes, the other posts are safe. There are things you do not want to know right now and I am about to write about them. If you keep reading, well, you can't say you weren't warned.

*Everyone else go ahead and scroll down.*



















Friday, we went for a big sonogram and amnio for the baby. Everything looked great! The amnio results come in a couple of weeks. The sonogram detail was just incredible! If I get a chance, I will post an image from it. You can see toes, fingers, features of the face. And we found out, we are having a girl!

Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!

We have a few names in the works. The top contender right now is Isabella. The only thing I have against it is that it is so popular right now - it's the #7 girl's name last year! Sheesh. For me, it blends the names of two people who I love and admire and miss very much, my Uncle Iz and my Grandmother, Adele.

Iz + Adele = Isabella!

What do you think? Should we drop it because it's too popular? Will she always be one of many Isabellas? I was almost always the only Lilly and I really liked that. That name came back in popularity too. Was your name popular or unusual? How did you feel about it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home