Tuesday, January 25, 2005

One sad day

Yes, I have been away from the blog for a while. Sorry about that. We had a very sad day here last Sunday and it took a little while before I could write about it, and its presence in my life was such that I knew I could not write about anything else until I did write about it.

Early Sunday morning, we suddenly lost our guinea pig Ashleigh. I know not everyone knows first hand how sad it can be to lose a pet, but love and loss are not hard to understand.

Ashleigh became part of our happy little group when we adopted Max. We wanted a companion for Max because guinea pigs are highly social and they are happiest in bonded pairs. You can read the story of how Max & Ashleigh met here:
http://accordingtometheworld.blogspot.com/2004/11/famous-pigs.html

Ashleigh was smart, funny, inquisitive, and brave. We are all going to miss her so much.



Max & Ashleigh in their house Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home